Sewer & Water Major Works Experts in Newcastle, Sydney & Western NSW

Are you undertaking a larger development; a multilot subdivision, high rise or other development that required additional sewer and water service mains, or the relocation of existing sewer and water services?

If so, you’ll need to make an application to Hunter Water for a Section 50 certificate. This will state if you require a Routine Major works Agreement.

Routine Major Works are generally used when your development requires:

  • Gravity sewerage reticulation and water assets greater than 25m long, from 150mm up to 300mm diameter.
  • Design by an Accredited Design Consultant.
  • Constructed by an Accredited Construction Contractor.

de Witt Consulting, as an accredited design consultant with Hunter Water can guide you through the process, and we can design your works, supervise your contractor, and sign off on your works on behalf of Hunter Water.

Please click here for our Capability Statement

For more information on our range of services in Newcastle, Sydney and Western NSW, get in touch with our team today. We can tailor a solution to fit your needs.