Land Surveyor in Newcastle, Sydney & Western NSW
de Witt Consultings Registered Surveyors can assist and provide advice with regard to all aspects of cadastral boundary surveying and land title matters. de Witt Consulting’s land surveying services currently cover Newcastle, Hunter, Central Coast, Sydney and Western NSW. Our customers include solicitors, private landowners, government authorities and private development companies. Services we cover but not limited to include the following:
- Boundary marking.
- Identification Surveys.
- Detail Surveys.
- Rural and Urban boundary surveys.
- Easements & rights of carriageway.
- Plans of redefinition / delimitation.
- Roads including road closures, opening and status reviews.
- Lease of premises and land.
- License and permissible occupancy lands.
- Lease plans using “BOMA” or “PCA”measurements.
- Mean High Water boundaries.
- Aboriginal Land Claims.
- Acquisitions and resumption surveys.
- Old System Title and Primary Applications.
Land and Boundary Survey Services
de Witt Consulting are Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Hunter valleys specialists in boundary and land surveys. We have been undertaking land surveys and boundary surveys in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Port Stephens and mid coast for 14 years. Our founder Bernie de Witt was prior to that undertaking such surveys in the same areas for 40 years with Asquith and de Witt.
Any survey of your property boundaries in the State of New South Wales is , by law, required to be conducted or supervised by a Registered Land Surveyor. This is because of the costly issues that can be caused if boundaries are incorrectly determined. Boundary determination is not always simple and can require careful determination based on a number of legal principles and precedence’s. It is therefore of significant importance that an experienced and reputable firm is used to undertake your boundary and land survey services. Our team of 8 experienced Registered Land Surveyors can offer you advise and assistance with all your land surveys and property surveys requirements. We regularly undertake:
- Identification surveys to report on the position and nature of improvements and encumbrances such as easements; on clients properties, for design, peace of mind in purchasing, compliance and/or boundary disputes.
- Detail or Topographical Surveys are generally for the purpose of designing new dwellings/improvements, additions to existing and they capture the boundaries, all improvements on the site and near improvements on adjoining sites, level and contours of the land.
- Boundary marking Surveys where we physically mark on site with pegs or other similar durable marks the location of boundaries for the purposes of fencing or other improvements near the boundaries.
- Construction Set Out Surveys are commonly undertaken to ensure new improvements are constructed in their correct position for compliance requirements and to safe guard against the costly issues associated with encroachments.