Rail Surveying in Newcastle, Sydney & Western NSW
de Witt Consulting has been providing rail surveying services in Newcastle, Sydney and Western NSW to the rail industry for the past 10 years. During this time we have covered an extensive range of rail surveying projects throughout the region. Within our survey offices at Charlestown and Gulgong, we have the capability of 17 survey crews, with experienced rail surveyors who use the latest in survey technology to ensure innovative and best practise solutions. These solutions are utilised to deliver quality project results for our clients. Our capabilities and recent projects are listed below:
- Surveys for setting out of new track, turnouts and track realignment.
- Construction surveys for set out of civil works & structures.
- Track Control Marks placement for reconditioning and resurfacing.
- Track realignments and re gradings.
- Level crossing upgrades.
- Detail surveys for bridge renewals.
- Survey for track possession works.
- Platform and clearance surveys.
- Tunnel, structure and embankment monitoring.
- Track and infrastructure surveys for design purposes.
- Detailed and topographical surveys.
- Rail corridor cadastral boundary surveys.
- Acquisition, lease and easement and right of carriageway plans.
- In and above ground Services and Utilities Plans.
- 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanning / point cloud surveys.
- Control and verification surveys for LIDAR surveys.
- Control surveys including for the establishment of MGA & AHD alignments.
- Survey Support for Rail Possessions.