Sewer & Water Management & Inspection Experts in Newcastle, Sydney & Western NSW
de Witt Consulting, as an accredited design consultant with Hunter Water carry out supervision of the pre and post construction phase, as well as undertaking supervision of the licenced plumber or Accredited Construction Contractor. This includes;
- Review of preconstruction documents including Environment and Quality plans, Safety documents, inspection and testing plans, traffic management plans etc.
- Be on call to answer any questions that the contractor may have (Requests for Information RFI)
- Carry out inspections of works being undertaken and at completion
- Record non-conformances and ensure these are rectified
- Collect all post construction documents such as, inspection and test records, Work as Constructed documents, photos, junction sheets and any other documents deemed necessary
- Sign off on behalf of Hunter Water and request the issue of a Section 50 Certificate
We complete this as part of our services on both Routine Minor Works and Routine Major Works. We are available to carry out inspections generally with 48 hours notice, but with a staff of accredited designers we can generally attend site with less notice.
Are you a designer yourself, perhaps you need someone to complete inspections on your behalf? We can provide inspection services to you. Please give us a call.