Contour & Detail Surveying in Newcastle, Sydney & Western NSW
de Witt Consulting have the capacity and knowledge to complete detail surveys for all project investigation and design requirements through the use of conventional Total Stations and GPS as well as Laser Scanning technologies or indeed a combination of all. Working consistently with engineers, architects and project managers our surveyors always look to undertake surveys and prepare deliverables using the most efficient means available whilst adhering to accuracy, quality and safety requirements. These surveys can be known as topographic surveys, contour surveys and/or detail surveys and can be used for varying applications including design, flood studies, volume calculations and planning. de Witt Consulting have offices across NSW at Charlestown, Gulgong and Sydney.
Examples of these surveys include:
- All topographical and feature surveys.
- Greenfield development sites.
- Development sites including details of adjoining structures.
- Road detail surveys (de Witt Consulting are Roads and Maritime Service panel members).
- Rail detail and track alignment surveys.