Construction Surveying in Newcastle, Sydney & Western NSW
de Witt Consulting has been providing construction surveying services in Newcastle for all forms of Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects since the company’s establishment in 2003. In the last 10 years de Witt Consulting has extended its geographical coverage to Sydney and Western NSW. de Witt Consulting provides construction set out on projects of all sizes and scales from project home builders, building contractors and major construction companies. de Witt Consulting prides itself on being able to supply construction surveying services to the construction industry in dynamic environments. Our construction surveying teams are experienced and aim to provide a high standard of customer service. Across our survey offices, we have the capability of 17 survey crews, with experienced surveyors ensuring the supply of quality services on short notice. Further more we use the latest in survey technology to ensure innovative and best practise solutions are utilised to deliver quality project results for our clients. Recent construction projects that de Witt consulting have provided the construction surveying services include, but are not limited to:-
- Single residential architecturally designed homes
- Single residential project homes
- Many small to medium residential unit or townhouse developments
- The Arena Apartments North and South Tower
- John Hunter Hospital Carpark Extension
- Hunter Stadium Newcastle
- CSIRO, Energy Research Facility Newcastle
- The Herald Apartments
- The Lume Apartments
Single Residential and Multi Residential Sites
de Witt Consulting’s main service offering within Building and Construction is set out surveys for single residential new homes, additions/extensions to residential homes or for new multi residential construction projects such as units or townhouses generally from the duplex size through to around 6 to 12 dwellings.
Within this service offering our team is known for prompt and professional service but ultimately for thoroughness and accuracy of service. These established capabilities are the reason why de Witt are the sole trusted provider of such services to many established developers and builders within the Newcastle, Hunter and Central Coast areas.
Our medium size survey teams allows for quick turnaround of survey requirements to our clients which is important to keep projects moving forward and reduce downtime and holding costs. But most of all our rigorous processes and systems ensure that a correct outcome is gained through our involvement in these projects which may not always be the case if such things as the below are not confirmed; leading to expensive project issues and rectification:
- Getting the interface correct between existing and proposed for additions/extensions projects.
- Flood related minimum floor level benchmarks being correct.
- Minimum setbacks to boundaries or existing easements being correct.
- Understanding of plans and building cladding systems, slabs and therefore shapes and sizes of the building being correct.