Sewer & Water Experts in Newcastle, Sydney & Western NSW
As a Hunter Water Corporation Accredited Design Consultant de Witt Consulting have a team of accredited designers that can provide Sewer and Water development advice, management and designs for various land development projects from single connections to large multi-stage subdivisions.
Our sewer and water designers are accredited under the Water Services Association of Australia codes through Hunter Water Corporation and have the knowledge & experience to produce designs, develop concept and management plans that meet Hunter Water’s and other local authority’s standards.
Since July 2017 Hunter Water Corporation has altered the way developer funded infrastructure is delivered. As an Accredited Design Consultant de Witt Consulting have the ability to carry out all necessary requirements of this new system including;
Develop design documentation including:
- design plans
- design and construction verification and monitoring plans
- permit to enter obligations
- design compliance certificates
- prepare Reviews of Environmental Factors (REFs)
Review and verify pre-construction documents prepared by the constructor including:
- WHS Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Quality Plans
Provide Construction surveillance including:
- Site inspections to verify compliance with WHS and Environmental plans
- Site Inspection to verify compliance with ITPs, design plans, product lists and standard drawings
- Identify Non-Conformances and advise the rectification required
- Validate works are ready for connection to Hunter Water’s network at completion of works
- Coordinate connection of the works between the contractor and Hunter Water
Finalise and provide Certificate of Completion and prepare a report collating
- Completed checklists and certificates
- Works as Constructed drawings
- Confirmation of surface restorations
- Finalised Certificate of Completion
de Witt Consulting can provide these sewer and water services for Routine Minor and Major Works and can also provide design services for Complex Works that require additional inputs from Hunter Water.
de Witt Consulting has extensive experience in sewer and water design and have a long established relationship with Hunter Water. de Witt Consulting is also able to complete designs for other authorities that utilise the Water Services Australia Standards.
All clients can be guaranteed individual attention from commencement to completion for each project. The de Witt Consulting Design Team are supported by Registered Surveyors, Town Planners, Draftspersons and Administration. Our commitment to quality outcomes for our clients is the reason de Witt Consulting in its current from has grown over the last 14 years from 3 staff to 50 across two locations.