de Witt Consulting was engaged by John Holland as their surveyors for the Replacement of Telarah Street Overbridge. The project scope was the replacement of the subject bridge in accordance with RMS Specification G71.
de Witt Consulting provided survey support to John Holland for the project, this included;
- The initial creation of a 12D 3D model of the bridge from first instruction highlighted multiple design issues which saving potential rework at a later date.
- Set out of abutments.
- Plank alignments.
- All structural details including;
- Parapet walls etc.
- All prepour.
- As built surveys of concrete works.
- Set out and work as executed surveys of the civil elements including road tie-in works.
- All works were completed to RMS G71 specification.